Salmon Days will spawn road closures
October 2, 2009
By Warren Kagarise
NEW — 6 a.m. Oct. 2, 2009
Plan ahead for road closures this weekend during the Issaquah Salmon Days Festival.
The event runs Saturday and Sunday. The following streets will be closed for the event:
- Front Street will be closed between Newport Way Southwest and Northwest Gilman Boulevard from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday.
- Sunset Way will be closed between Second Avenue Southeast and Newport Way from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday.
Other streets will be closed to all vehicles except local traffic:
- Northeast Gilman Boulevard will be closed from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Rainier Boulevard North and Northeast Dogwood Street will be closed from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Twelfth Avenue Northwest, Northeast Dogwood Street, Southeast Andrews Street, Rainier Boulevard North and Seventh Avenue Northwest are also closed from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Sunday.