Get your flu shot without an appointment today through Nov. 20 at Virginia Mason
October 17, 2009
By David Hayes
NEW — 6 a.m. Oct. 17, 2009
With the flu season just around the corner, Virginia Mason will offer seasonal flu vaccinations, without an appointment, for all patients six months and older at the Issaquah clinic, 100 N.E. Gilman Blvd.
The walk-in clinic will offer flu shots and FluMist. The walk-in clinics are not offering H1N1 vaccinations. Additionally, there will be no drive-thru flu clinic this year.
Virginia Mason will bill all insurance plans, and most insurance companies will cover 100 percent of the cost of flu shots.
Clinic hours are:
- Mondays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. through Nov. 16
- Wednesdays: 3-7 p.m. through Nov. 18
- Fridays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Oct. 16 through Nov. 20
- Friday, Nov. 13: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Oct. 17 and 31 and Nov. 14