August 17, 2010
- Paying for other school-related fees, such as yearbooks, parking passes and Associated Student Body cards can be done online during registration and verification processes for secondary students. If elementary schools produce yearbooks or other fee-based items, school officials will alert parents regarding details.
- If you want to know what your student is learning or what expectations they need to meet this year, check with your student’s teachers and principals. For district-level curricula questions, call the Teaching and Learning Services Department at 837-7030.
- If you want your student to attend a different school, open enrollment is in February. Families can request student transfers to schools outside their residential attendance area for the next school year. Whether requests are filled depends on space. Call 837-7010 or go here.
- Stay informed through districtwide and school E-News. You’ll receive information about school and districtwide events, curriculum, schedule changes, emergency updates and great stories from your child’s classroom. You can sign up for the districtwide, and individual school E-news services, here.
- Still have a question? Call the District Administrative Office, 837-7000, or try the website.
- Already looking forward to next summer? The last day of school is June 15. First winter break is from Dec. 20-31; second winter break is from Feb. 21-25; and spring break is April 4-8.