DownTown Issaquah Association needs ArtWalk volunteers
May 5, 2011
NEW — 10 a.m. May 5, 2011
ArtWalk returns to downtown Issaquah Friday, and organizers need some help to set up, coordinate and clean up.
The spring and summer event, presented by the DownTown Issaquah Association, starts at 5 p.m. The planning for event starts Friday morning, and the DownTown Issaquah Association needs volunteers starting at 11 a.m.
ArtWalk wraps at 8 p.m., and volunteers can help pack up the event until early June.
Email Community Relations Manager Tanya Alter at email@example.com to sign up for a time slot. The open slots include:
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Set up art venues with balloons
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Set up downtown Issaquah banners on light posts
- 2 p.m. — Pass out maps to businesses
- 3 p.m. — Help artists carry items into businesses in Gilman Village and downtown
- 5-6:30 p.m. — Information booth at the Hailstone Feed Store
- 5-6:30 p.m. — Information booth at Gilman Village
- 6:30-8 p.m. — Information booth at the Hailstone Feed Store
- 6:30-8 p.m. — Information booth at Gilman Village
- 8 p.m. — Cleanup
ArtWalk participants include galleries, restaurants and shops along the downtown corridor and in Gilman Village.