See Artists in Action at artEAST
October 18, 2011
ArtEAST presents the latest in its Artists in Action series, “How Do They Do That?” from 6-9 p.m. Oct. 21 at the Up Front Gallery at the artEAST Art Center, 95 Front St. N.
The program involves the following artists demonstrating their crafts:
- Peggy Braeutigam — pastels
- Steph Mader — etched and fused glass
- JoAnna Bell — bead weaving
- Judy Salas — feather paintings
- Pandy Savage McVay — fused glass
- Carol Ross — painting
There will also be jazz music by guitarist Todd Fawcett and free refreshments.
Learn more at www.arteast.org.