February 21, 2012
The Issaquah History Museums needs volunteer docents to greet the public at the train depot or old town hall or helping with mailing and scanning photos. Call 392-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends of the Issaquah Library needs volunteers for its annual Spring Book Sale April 8-11. Sign up for one of the following times by calling 392-5430 or emailing Lesley Wilson at email@example.com:
- 4:30-8 p.m. April 8 — Setup and book sorting
- 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. April 9 — Book sorting
- 10 a.m. to 5 pm. April 10 — Sales help
- 1-5 p.m. April 11 — Sales help
- 5-6 p.m. April 11 — Cleanup
DownTown Issaquah Association needs about 15 volunteers for its Wine Walk March 2. Sign up for any of the following times by contacting Karen Donovan at 391-1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. — Set up and food
- 4-7 p.m. — Check-in
- 5-8 p.m. — Venue
- 8-9 p.m. — Cleanup
Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust needs volunteers for tree potting 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 25-26 at the Native Plant Nursery in Issaquah. Register at www.mtsgreenway.org/volunteer.