April 3, 2012
The Mountains to Sound Greenway needs volunteers from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays through April at these events. Sign up at www.mtsgreenway.org or call 206-812-0122.
- April 7 — Trail maintenance at Little Si
- April 7 — Invasive plant removal at Tollgate Forest, North Bend
- April 14 — Friend of the Forest Day at Snoqualmie Point Park
- April 14 — Trail work on Little Si
- April 15 — Tree potting and maintenance at our Native Plant Nursery in Issaquah
- April 22 — Invasive plant removal at Tollgate Forest
- April 28 — Invasive plant removal at Three Forks Natural Area
- April 29 — Invasive plant removal at Pickering Reach
DownTown Issaquah Association needs about 15 volunteers for setup and takedown at the next Wine Walk from 3:30-9 p.m. April 6. Contact Karen Donovan at 311-1112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Smile Power needs volunteers to help youths write résumés and practice interviewing skills Wednesdays and Saturdays from 3-5 p.m. at Echo Glen Children’s Center, 33010 S.E. 99th St., Snoqualmie. Must be older than 21 and background checks are required. Email email@example.com.
Friends of the Issaquah Library needs volunteers for its annual Spring Book Sale April 8-11. Sign up by calling 392-5430 or emailing Lesley Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Encompass needs volunteers for its Dream With Me Gala between 4:30 and 10:30 p.m. April 21 at The Golf Club at Newcastle. This is a formal event and volunteers must be 21 and older. Volunteers are also needed at SipFest May 18. Learn more or sign up for either event by emailing email@example.com.