Roadwork could impact Squak Mountain traffic
August 28, 2012
Crews started work Aug. 22 to repave several Squak Mountain roads.
Expect to see crews grinding roads to prepare for paving in the days ahead. Paving is scheduled to occur through Aug. 31, weather permitting.
Crews plan to work from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Homeowners can still access their properties during the roadwork.
Expect construction impacts on the following streets:
- Mount Quay Drive Northwest from Mount Olympus Drive Northwest to Mount Si Place Northwest
- Mount Si Place Northwest
- Mount Rainier Place Northwest
- Mount Olympus Drive Northwest from 12th Avenue Northwest to Mount Olympus Drive Southwest
- Mount Olympus Drive Southwest from Mount Olympus Drive Northwest to Mountain Park Boulevard Southwest
- Mountain Park Boulevard Southwest from Mount Olympus Drive Southwest to Mountainside Drive Southwest