Issaquah Run prompts road closures
September 27, 2012
NEW — 8 a.m. Sept. 27, 2012
Motorists should prepare for road closures Sept. 30 during the Issaquah Run.
The annual run is set to start at 7:30 a.m. The event includes a 10K run, 5K run/walk and the Kids Dash.
Sunset Way between Second Avenue and Newport Way, and Front Street between Newport Way and Gilman Boulevard, close from 6-11 a.m.
More roads close from 8-11 a.m.
- Rainier Boulevard North between Northwest Dogwood and Juniper Street
- Northeast Dogwood Street between Front Street North and Third Avenue Northeast (open to local traffic only)
- Northeast Gilman Boulevard (limited access to businesses available; traffic restricted to one lane)
- 12th Avenue Northwest between Maple Street and Gilman Boulevard
- Northwest Maple Street south of Northwest Gilman Boulevard
- Seventh Avenue Northwest between Northwest Gilman Boulevard and Juniper Street
- Second Ave Southeast between East Sunset Way and Front Street South
- Northwest Holly Street between Rainier Boulevard North and Second Avenue Northwest
- Northwest Juniper Street between Rainier Boulevard North and Seventh Avenue Northwest