24 Hour Fitness hosts Harlem Globetrotters clinic, register by March 17 for discount
March 13, 2014
NEW — 6 a.m. March 13, 2014
The world famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their basketball skills and popular Summer Clinics to the region, in partnership with 24 Hour Fitness.
As part of their 471 Summer Clinic Tour in 19 markets across the U.S., the Globetrotters are coming to the local 24 Hour Fitness, 5712 E. Lake Sammamish Parkway, June 25-28.
Each day consists of three separate two-hour sessions — 9-11 a.m.; 12:30-2:30 p.m.; and 3:30-5:30 p.m.
At the Harlem Globetrotters Summer Clinics, kids will:
- Spend two fun-filled hours with their friends being coached by Globetrotters stars.
- Learn more than just the fundamentals, as the Globetrotters emphasize how to be a good teammate on and off the court.
- Find out just how much fun basketball can be for kids of all skill levels.
- Leave with an official clinic certificate, personalized nickname and ticket voucher to the Globetrotters’ 2015 North American Tour (valued up to $40).
- Have a photograph and autograph session at the end of the clinic.
Clinics are open to boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 6-12. Registration is $69 per two-hour session, but those who register by March 17 will save $15 per registration.
Learn more here.