Don’t miss the season’s last Wine Walk May 2
April 29, 2014
The Downtown Issaquah Wine Walk, hosted by the Downtown Issaquah Association, is from 6-9 p.m. May 2.
Enjoy live music, art displays and demonstrations, snacks and local boutique wines poured in various tasting locations on Front Street. The shops and restaurants are open to the general public during Wine Walk and all ages are welcome.
Tickets for the wine walk, for adults only, are $25 in advance or $30 at the event and include 10 one-ounce drink tokens. Bring your own glass. Check-in is at 6 p.m. at Hailstone Feed Store, 323 Front St. N.
The wineries featured May 2 are Davenport Cellars, Estrin Estates, Genoa Cellars, Icon Cellars, Isenhower Cellars, Milbrandt Vineyards, NW Cellars, Rock Meadow Cellars, Sigillo Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Tiger Mountain Winery and Twin Cedars Winery.
Music performances are:
- Greg Glassman — jazz guitarist
- Encore Four — classical string quartet.
- Randy Bowles — Seattle singer/guitarist
- Kaleidoscope School of Music — Six rock/pop band ensembles
- Mills Music Open mic night — It is strongly suggested participants sign up in advance, but walk-ins are welcome. Call 392-1000.
The art happenings feature master glass blower Lenoard Whitfield at artbyfire and unique items to browse at artEAST.
Learn more at www.downtownissaquah.com.