ArtWalk season continues in downtown
July 29, 2014
Issaquah ArtWalk is from 6-9 p.m. Aug. 1.
ArtWalk features up to 50 talented artists in media ranging from jewelry and photography to paintings and metal work.
There’s also the following live music:Singer/songwriter Nolan Garret, Issaquah Library (rock ’n roll, sophisticated pop, blues and grunge/garage rock)
- Kaleidoscope School of Music, Historic Train Depot (rock)
- Larry Murante, 6-7 p.m. and 8-9 p.m., Hailstone Feed Store (folk rock)
- Elemental Belly Dancers, 7-8 p.m., Hailstone Feed Store
- Gauche, Issaquah Bicycle Shop parking lot (melodic rock)
- Jim Thompson, Coho Computer (music of The Doors)
- Open Mic, Music and Arts (call 392-1000)
Participants can find event maps at the Hailstone Feed Store, 232 Front St. N., or online at www.downtownissaquah.com.