August 20, 2015
NEW — 7 p.m. Aug. 20, 2015
Intoxicated man down
An officer arrived at 3:57 p.m. Aug. 7 on the scene of an intoxicated elderly man on the ground in the 200 block of Mountain Park Boulevard Southwest. The man had injuries to his head and arms. Medics came and transported him to Swedish Hospital.
- At 6:44 a.m. Aug 8, a $10,000 bicycle was reported stolen from the 4700 block of 194th Avenue Southeast.
- At 3:16 p.m. Aug. 8, a $700 motorcycle helmet was reported stolen in the 200 block of Northeast Gilman Boulevard.
- At 1:02 p.m. Aug. 10, a $550 bicycle was reported stolen from the 1700 block of 10th Avenue Northeast.
- At 10:14 a.m. Aug. 12, a $300 bicycle was reported stolen from the 21900 block of Southeast 51st Street.
- At 7:46 p.m. Aug. 12, $201.52 in various items was stolen from the 1400 block of Highlands Drive Northeast.
August 6, 2015
NEW — 1 p.m. Aug. 6, 2015
A 59-year-old Issaquah woman was arrested at 7:26 p.m. July 23 for fourth-degree assault in the 100 block of West Sunset Way.
No sleeping in public
At 5:37 a.m. July 24, an officer responded to a report of a man sleeping on the hill between the Julius Boehm Pool and the community center, in the 300 block of Rainier Boulevard South. The suspect stated that he was resting after losing his friends from the night before. He was advised to move along and complied. Read more
July 30, 2015
NEW — 10 a.m. July 30, 2015
- At 9:04 a.m. July 16, an EFR firefighter discovered damage to his vehicle before leaving for work in the 100 block of East Sunset Way.
- Someone caused $100 damage to a lock in the 5200 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast at 7:04 p.m. July 16.
- At 9:28 a.m. July 20, someone caused $1,500 in damage to a rear hatchback of a car in the 1600 block of Northeast Juneberry Street.
July 23, 2015
Easier to steal than rent
At 12:51 p.m. July 9, a rental car was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Gilman Boulevard.
A driver reported at 3:45 p.m. July 9 that someone stole his license plates in the 5100 block of Issaquah-Pine Lake Road Southeast.
July 16, 2015
Porch package purloined
A delivered package valued at $300 was reported stolen at 1:46 p.m. July 2 from the 100 block of Newport Way Southwest.
July 9, 2015
- A $145 golf cart was reported stolen at 9:32 a.m. June 26 from the 300 block of Northwest Dogwood Street.
- At 4:22 p.m. June 26, prescription medications worth $500 were reported stolen from the 900 block of 10th Placed Northeast.
- A $200 bicycle was reported stolen at 11:32 p.m. June 26 from the 300 block of Northwest Dogwood Street.
- At 8:23 a.m. June 27, someone stole $40 in outdoor lights from the 2500 block of Northeast Daphne Street.
- At 2:31 p.m. June 30, $30 in money from tip jars was reported stolen in the 6100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast.
- A $200 bicycle was reported stolen at 6:04 p.m. July 1 from the 200 block of Northeast Birch Street.
July 2, 2015
- A $2,500 bicycle was reported stolen at 10:11 a.m. June 19 from the 900 block of Northeast Park Drive.
- A $400 bicycle was reported stolen at 5:08 p.m. June 19 from the 700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- At 1:47 p.m. June 20, someone reported a wallet stolen in the 300 block of Shangri-La Way Northwest. The loss was estimated at $140.
June 25, 2015
Cussed at co-worker calls the cops
A dishwasher at a business in the 21900 block of Southeast 51st Street reported at 4:44 p.m. June 12 that a co-worker in the kitchen cussed at her, which she found very threatening. The responding officer explained she should consult with her boss about the incident.
June 17, 2015
Case all wrapped up
At 8:42 a.m. June 5, an officer responded to a report of a subject face down on the trail adjacent to Highlands Drive. After checking the area, the officer located the subject, wrapped in bubble-wrap and sleeping on cardboard. The subject moved on and took his cardboard and bubble-wrap with him.
June 10, 2015
- A resident in the 400 block of Mount Defiance Circle Southwest reported at 1:48 p.m. May 29 that someone broke into the home and stole an unknown amount of jewelry.
- A resident in the 300 block of Gilman Boulevard reported at 11:07 a.m. May 31 that someone had broken in, causing $500 in damage to an air conditioning unit and stole $8 in cash.