May 12, 2015
Someone broke into a car in the 2600 block of Northwest Oakcrest Drive before 9:06 a.m. May 2 and stole some sunglasses and loose change. The total loss was valued at $240.
April 28, 2015
The owner of a 2014 Subaru Outback reported at 12:40 p.m. April 17 that someone broke into the car in the 4500 block of 191st Avenue Southeast and stole a multitool and iPod Nano. The total loss was valued at $100.
April 21, 2015
Attempted purse snatching
A woman reported at 12:26 p.m. April 10 that someone tried to take her purse in the 6100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast. However, the suspect, wearing a red hat and blue shirt, dropped the purse and left the area on foot.
March 31, 2015
- The owner of a 2008 Honda Odyssey in the 1000 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard reported at 11:39 a.m. Feb. 20 that someone broke into the car and stole a pocketbook and other contents. The total loss, including damaged window, was valued at $288.
- At 2:56 a.m. Feb. 21, someone broke into a 1992 Nissan Pathfinder in the 22500 block of Southeast 56th Street, causing $200 in damage to a window.
- A resident in the 600 block of Mount Logan Drive Southwest reported at 4:46 p.m. Feb. 22 someone broke into a car and stole a wallet. The total loss was valued at $150.
March 10, 2015
A 22-year-old Snoqualmie man was arrested at 6:01 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard for third-degree theft for attempting to steal $111 in pet supplies, a DVD player and drug paraphernalia. Read more
March 3, 2015
A 43-year-old Maple Valley man was arrested at 11:42 a.m. Feb. 20 for third-degree theft for attempting to steal a sleeping pad valued at $29.99 in the 1100 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard. Read more
February 24, 2015
- A resident in the 100 block of Cougar Ridge Road Northwest reported at 9:57 a.m. Feb. 13 that someone broke into a 2009 Honda Civic there and stole a laptop.
- At 12:49 p.m. Feb. 15, someone broke into a car at Northwest Oakcrest and Newport Way Northwest, causing $400 in damage to the window, and stole a pocketbook.
- A resident in the 1000 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard reported at 1:02 p.m. Feb. 16 that someone broke into their car and stole a wallet. The total loss was valued at $330.
- Someone broke into a car along Southeast 79th Street at 6:01 p.m. Feb. 16 and stole a pocketbook. The total loss was valued at $850.
February 10, 2015
A resident in the 900 block of 10th Place Northeast reported at 2:47 p.m. Feb. 3 that she believes a person broke in her house and put drugs in her liquid drink so she would purposely fail a urine test. By failing the test, she was refused certain prescription drugs by her doctor and wanted to say this was wrong.
February 3, 2015
Editor’s note: Due to Eastside Fire & Rescue installing a new records system, fire reports were not available.
At 3:25 p.m. Jan. 23, an officer spotted a 22-year-old Seattle man with an outstanding warrant walking eastbound in the 1200 block of Northwest Mall Street. The suspect was arrested in the 1100 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
An officer driving through an apartment complex at 360 Northwest Dogwood Street at 10:19 p.m. Jan. 25 spotted and arrested a 47-year-old woman with an outstanding warrant.
January 27, 2015
- A resident in the 4200 block of 228th Avenue Southeast reported at 9:06 a.m. Jan. 20 that someone broke a window in their home, causing $200 in damage.
- At 1:08 p.m. Jan. 20, a resident in the 1600 block of 25th Avenue Northeast reported someone damaged their car to the tune of $500.
- At 3 a.m. Jan. 21, a resident in the 1400 block of Northeast Hawthorne Street reported a juvenile caused $500 in damage by breaking a window in an apparent burglary attempt.
- A resident in the 100 block of Mountain Park Boulevard Southwest reported at 11:06 a.m. Jan. 22 that someone caused $200 in damage to their building and vehicle.