January 6, 2015
At 12:55 p.m. Dec. 17, a resident in the 1800 block of 11th Avenue Northeast reported someone broke into their 2007 Ford Taurus and stole a GPS valued at $200.
December 23, 2014
Best use of resources?
At 12:40 p.m. Dec. 12, an officer spoke by phone with a resident in the 800 block of Fifth Avenue Northwest who was requesting extra patrol around the residence because of cigarette butts being found on the sidewalk. Read more
December 16, 2014
At 10:32 a.m. Dec. 5, a resident in the 500 block of Mount Index Place Southwest reported someone caused $500 damage to a mailbox. Read more
December 9, 2014
An Issaquah High School student was found in possession of marijuana at 11:26 a.m. Nov. 26. The juvenile was released to her mother at the school. Read more
December 3, 2014
- At 11:35 a.m. Nov. 21, a resident in the 1800 block of 10th Avenue Northwest reported someone stole his wallet. The loss was valued at $20.
- At 12:43 p.m. Nov. 25, a resident in the 3700 block of Providence Point Drive Southeast reported someone stole a computer, valued at $800.
- At 5:49 p.m. Nov. 25, someone stole a $50 iPod Touch in the 100 block of West Sunset Way.
November 26, 2014
Mom got left out in the cold
At 3:08 p.m. Nov. 17, an employee at the Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank wanted the police to know that one of their customers left their 102-year-old mother in a vehicle, unattended, for several hours in the cold. Read more
November 18, 2014
At 1:41 p.m. Nov. 7, an officer responded to a citizen in the 100 block of East Sunset Way who had called 911 regarding issues he was having with his attorney. The officer advised he could request a new attorney and had to go through the court to handle the issue.
November 11, 2014
Someone broke into a building in the 100 block of Front Street North before 12:50 p.m. Oct. 31 and stole a backpack and its contents, valued at $750.
November 4, 2014
- Someone broke into a vehicle after 8 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 1800 block of 12th Avenue Northwest. There estimated loss was $380 from a damaged window and a stolen dash camera.
- A $100 set of headphones was stolen at 9:05 a.m. Oct. 24 from a car in the 4600 block of 193rd Avenue Southeast.
- At 3:28 p.m. Oct. 24, the owner of a 2008 Subaru Forester reported someone broke into the car in the 4700 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole a camera and cordless tools worth $2,100.
- Someone reported at 6:04 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone stole $290 in clothing and headphones from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Sunrise Place Southeast.
- The owner of a 1993 Jeep Wrangler reported at 7 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone broke into a car in the 4800 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole the car’s speakers, valued at $308.
- At 2:02 p.m. Oct. 26, someone stole $460 in various items from a 2006 Scion in the 300 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- After 5 p.m. Oct. 26, someone broke into a 2007 Ford Escape and stole a pullover and cellphone worth $300.
October 21, 2014
A checkbook was taken Oct. 3 from a 2000 Honda Civic in the 700 block of Front Street South. A $377 check from the stolen checkbook was later cashed.
A gym bag with swimming gear was stolen Oct. 6 from a 2006 Toyota Corolla in the 300 block of Northwest Pebble Lane.
A vehicle was broken into Oct. 7 in the 500 block of Mountain Park Boulevard Southwest. The loss was valued at $125 from a stolen power cord and damaged window.
A 2015 Chrysler 200LTD was broken into Oct. 7 in the 900 block of Sunrise Place Southwest. The loss was valued at $1,059 from a stolen gun, backpack, headphones and books.