November 18, 2014
At 1:41 p.m. Nov. 7, an officer responded to a citizen in the 100 block of East Sunset Way who had called 911 regarding issues he was having with his attorney. The officer advised he could request a new attorney and had to go through the court to handle the issue.
November 4, 2014
- Someone broke into a vehicle after 8 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 1800 block of 12th Avenue Northwest. There estimated loss was $380 from a damaged window and a stolen dash camera.
- A $100 set of headphones was stolen at 9:05 a.m. Oct. 24 from a car in the 4600 block of 193rd Avenue Southeast.
- At 3:28 p.m. Oct. 24, the owner of a 2008 Subaru Forester reported someone broke into the car in the 4700 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole a camera and cordless tools worth $2,100.
- Someone reported at 6:04 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone stole $290 in clothing and headphones from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Sunrise Place Southeast.
- The owner of a 1993 Jeep Wrangler reported at 7 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone broke into a car in the 4800 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole the car’s speakers, valued at $308.
- At 2:02 p.m. Oct. 26, someone stole $460 in various items from a 2006 Scion in the 300 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- After 5 p.m. Oct. 26, someone broke into a 2007 Ford Escape and stole a pullover and cellphone worth $300.
October 17, 2014
NEW — 2:45 p.m. Oct. 17, 2014
The King County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to be on the lookout for a prowler in an unincorporated area near Sammamish.
There is probable cause to arrest Shayne C. Kennedy for possession of stolen property, according to a news release from the sheriff’s office. Kennedy is described as a white male, 41 years old, 6 feet tall and approximately 190 pounds. He has long reddish blond hair, often pulled back in a ponytail.
Police specifically mentioned the Duthie Hill Park area and the 30000 block of Southeast Issaquah-Fall City Road as areas he has roamed.
Police said he is a transient and has committed most of his crimes and other suspected crimes between the hours of 8:30 and 11:30 p.m. He was last seen wearing a bulky water-resistant outfit and a backpack. His M.O. is to take items from unlocked garages or outbuildings.
February 25, 2014
Police are hoping to identify the owners of hundreds of items of stolen property and reunite people with their goods.
The items were stolen by a prolific duo that burglarized homes between Mill Creek, Wash., and Tigard, Ore., between January 2012 and July 2013.
Sammamish Police arrested Krystal Sweetman, 27, of Puyallup, and Steven Tipton, 27, of Tacoma, last July.
August 13, 2013
Detectives have located a suspect in the springtime burglary of the new Issaquah Press office; coincidentally, other authorities found him first.
“We really didn’t have a whole lot of leads,” Issaquah Police Detective Brian Horn said about the March 27 burglary.
At least 12 computers and miscellaneous equipment were stolen.