May 27, 2015
- A resident in the 18500 block of Southeast Newport Way reported at 11:38 a.m. May 15 that someone damaged a windshield, causing $300 in damage.
- At 8:02 p.m. May 15, a resident in the 1400 block of 11th Avenue Northwest reported someone scratched the paint on a car, causing $4,000 in damage.
- Before 8:30 a.m. May 17, someone caused $250 in damage to the window of a black 2012 Honda Accord in the 800 block of Lake Drive.
May 6, 2015
Persons unknown stole a blanket and cell phone chargers, total value $160, from a car parked April 25 in the 100 block of Southeast Bush Street.
Stereo equipment valued at $300 was taken April 25 from a pickup parked in the 300 block of Northeast Birch Street.
Police said a computer and a briefcase were among the items stolen from a car parked April 27 in the 1000 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard. The suspects apparently broke a window to gain access to the car. Including the window, the total loss was estimated at $1,400.
A computer valued at $500 was stolen from a pickup parked April 29 in the 400 block of Mount Kenya Drive Southwest.
April 21, 2015
Attempted purse snatching
A woman reported at 12:26 p.m. April 10 that someone tried to take her purse in the 6100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast. However, the suspect, wearing a red hat and blue shirt, dropped the purse and left the area on foot.
March 18, 2015
NEW — 4:25 p.m. March 18, 2015
Issaquah police arrested two men after a resident caught them attempting to burglarize her apartment Wednesday afternoon. Read more
November 18, 2014
At 1:41 p.m. Nov. 7, an officer responded to a citizen in the 100 block of East Sunset Way who had called 911 regarding issues he was having with his attorney. The officer advised he could request a new attorney and had to go through the court to handle the issue.
November 4, 2014
- Someone broke into a vehicle after 8 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 1800 block of 12th Avenue Northwest. There estimated loss was $380 from a damaged window and a stolen dash camera.
- A $100 set of headphones was stolen at 9:05 a.m. Oct. 24 from a car in the 4600 block of 193rd Avenue Southeast.
- At 3:28 p.m. Oct. 24, the owner of a 2008 Subaru Forester reported someone broke into the car in the 4700 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole a camera and cordless tools worth $2,100.
- Someone reported at 6:04 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone stole $290 in clothing and headphones from a vehicle in the 1200 block of Sunrise Place Southeast.
- The owner of a 1993 Jeep Wrangler reported at 7 p.m. Oct. 24 that someone broke into a car in the 4800 block of 193rd Place Southeast and stole the car’s speakers, valued at $308.
- At 2:02 p.m. Oct. 26, someone stole $460 in various items from a 2006 Scion in the 300 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- After 5 p.m. Oct. 26, someone broke into a 2007 Ford Escape and stole a pullover and cellphone worth $300.
October 17, 2014
NEW — 2:45 p.m. Oct. 17, 2014
The King County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to be on the lookout for a prowler in an unincorporated area near Sammamish.
There is probable cause to arrest Shayne C. Kennedy for possession of stolen property, according to a news release from the sheriff’s office. Kennedy is described as a white male, 41 years old, 6 feet tall and approximately 190 pounds. He has long reddish blond hair, often pulled back in a ponytail.
Police specifically mentioned the Duthie Hill Park area and the 30000 block of Southeast Issaquah-Fall City Road as areas he has roamed.
Police said he is a transient and has committed most of his crimes and other suspected crimes between the hours of 8:30 and 11:30 p.m. He was last seen wearing a bulky water-resistant outfit and a backpack. His M.O. is to take items from unlocked garages or outbuildings.
February 25, 2014
Police are hoping to identify the owners of hundreds of items of stolen property and reunite people with their goods.
The items were stolen by a prolific duo that burglarized homes between Mill Creek, Wash., and Tigard, Ore., between January 2012 and July 2013.
Sammamish Police arrested Krystal Sweetman, 27, of Puyallup, and Steven Tipton, 27, of Tacoma, last July.
August 13, 2013
Detectives have located a suspect in the springtime burglary of the new Issaquah Press office; coincidentally, other authorities found him first.
“We really didn’t have a whole lot of leads,” Issaquah Police Detective Brian Horn said about the March 27 burglary.
At least 12 computers and miscellaneous equipment were stolen.