September 9, 2015
NEW — 5:17 p.m. Sept. 9, 2015
- A wallet was reported stolen at 8:55 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 700 block of Front Street South.
- A cell phone was reported stolen at 10:17 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 1700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- A book of checks was reported stolen at 12:55 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 400 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- A pocketbook, cash and cell phone, with a total value of $550, were reported stolen at 1:32 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 1400 block of Highlands Drive Northeast.
- At 3:09 p.m. Aug. 29, $500 in cash was reported stolen in the 1700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- A 1995 Honda Accord, valued at $1,000, was reported stolen at 8:07 a.m. Aug. 30 in the 200 block of Wildwood Boulevard Southwest.
- The theft of a ring, pocketbook and cell phone was reported at 3:34 p.m. Sept. 2 in the 1800 block of 12th Avenue Northwest. The total loss was valued at $28,245.
August 13, 2015
NEW — 1 p.m. Aug. 13, 2015
- At 1:20 p.m. July 30, the owner of a 2005 Kia Spectra reported someone broke into the car in the 100 block of First Avenue Southeast and stole a $330 pocketbook and its contents.
- An unknown suspect broke into a car in the 1800 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard, damaging the windshield and stealing some luggage, before 11:46 a.m. Aug. 5. Total loss was valued at $250. Read more
July 30, 2015
NEW — 10 a.m. July 30, 2015
- At 9:04 a.m. July 16, an EFR firefighter discovered damage to his vehicle before leaving for work in the 100 block of East Sunset Way.
- Someone caused $100 damage to a lock in the 5200 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast at 7:04 p.m. July 16.
- At 9:28 a.m. July 20, someone caused $1,500 in damage to a rear hatchback of a car in the 1600 block of Northeast Juneberry Street.
July 23, 2015
Easier to steal than rent
At 12:51 p.m. July 9, a rental car was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Gilman Boulevard.
A driver reported at 3:45 p.m. July 9 that someone stole his license plates in the 5100 block of Issaquah-Pine Lake Road Southeast.
July 16, 2015
Porch package purloined
A delivered package valued at $300 was reported stolen at 1:46 p.m. July 2 from the 100 block of Newport Way Southwest.
July 2, 2015
- A $2,500 bicycle was reported stolen at 10:11 a.m. June 19 from the 900 block of Northeast Park Drive.
- A $400 bicycle was reported stolen at 5:08 p.m. June 19 from the 700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- At 1:47 p.m. June 20, someone reported a wallet stolen in the 300 block of Shangri-La Way Northwest. The loss was estimated at $140.
June 17, 2015
Case all wrapped up
At 8:42 a.m. June 5, an officer responded to a report of a subject face down on the trail adjacent to Highlands Drive. After checking the area, the officer located the subject, wrapped in bubble-wrap and sleeping on cardboard. The subject moved on and took his cardboard and bubble-wrap with him.
May 20, 2015
License plate stolen
Someone stole a license plate before 11:07 a.m. May 8 from a vehicle in the 18300 block of Southeast Newport Way.
April 28, 2015
The owner of a 2014 Subaru Outback reported at 12:40 p.m. April 17 that someone broke into the car in the 4500 block of 191st Avenue Southeast and stole a multitool and iPod Nano. The total loss was valued at $100.
April 14, 2015
With jurisdiction over Issaquah, North Bend and Snoqualmie, the Issaquah Municipal Court dealt with 767 nontraffic criminal cases in 2014, Municipal Court Judge N. Scott Stewart said in his annual report to the Issaquah City Council on March 24.
In the past year, perhaps the biggest change to come to the court was creation of a young adult calendar. It is largely aimed at dealing with one specific problem.
“There’s a heroin issue that has developed,” Stewart said.