November 26, 2013
When popular Bellevue eatery Lil’ Jon restaurant went up in flames June 13, it was a heartbreaking blow for regulars that frequented the spot, known for its breakfasts.
It was even worse for Issaquah resident and Lil’ Jon server Marita Davidson, who temporarily lost her job, as the restaurant underwent a major rehabilitation.
“It’s been there so long and nothing tragic has ever happened there before, so we were all in shock and devastated by that,” she said. “It was hard to regroup after that with the loss of income.”