July 15, 2014
The Northern Lights have seen queer sights,
But the queerest they ever did see
Was that night on the marge of Lake Lebarge
I cremated Sam McGee.
— Robert Service
I was the only one in the Providence Point pool that morning. There had been an exercise class, but it had cleared out. Large glass windows dominate one end of the pool and the sun was beginning its trek across the morning sky.
While floating on my back, I looked at the ceiling, only to be surprised by streaks of dancing light weaving and bobbing about. The sun was being reflected off the undulating water.
October 15, 2013
The Sammamish Symphony Orchestra recently announced its 2013-14 season lineup, offering options for single performance tickets or season packages.
Performance dates are:
- Romeo and Juliet — 7:30 p.m. Oct. 18, Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue; 2 p.m. Eastlake Performing Arts Theater
- Holiday Pops — 7:30 p.m. Dec. 6, Meydenbauer; 2 p.m. Eastlake
- Northern Lights — 2 p.m. Feb. 23, Eastlake; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27, Meydenbauer
- Mozart’s Great Mass in C Minor — 2 p.m. March 20, Benaroya Hall in Seattle
- Pictures at an Exhibition — 7:30 p.m. June 6, Meydenbauer; 2 p.m. Eastlake
Single-ticket prices for performances at the Eastlake Performing Arts Theater and the Meydenbauer Center are $20 for adults, $15 for seniors and students, and $15 for children, ages 10 and younger. All Benaroya Hall tickets are $30 per seat.
Season tickets are $90 for adults, $75 for seniors and students, and $30 for children.
Learn more by calling 206-517-7777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to SammamishSymphony.org.