June 17, 2015
Sometimes, the stars align to bring together two things to make one memorable union, from love-struck youths Romeo and Juliet to food pairings surf and turf.
Issaquah residents will be the beneficiary of a quirk of the calendar, when two of the Downtown Issaquah Association’s biggest events of the year fall on the same day.
The car show Fenders on Front Street is always on Father’s Day, which just so happens to fall on June 21, the same date for the annual Music Day.
October 15, 2013
The Sammamish Symphony Orchestra recently announced its 2013-14 season lineup, offering options for single performance tickets or season packages.
Performance dates are:
- Romeo and Juliet — 7:30 p.m. Oct. 18, Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue; 2 p.m. Eastlake Performing Arts Theater
- Holiday Pops — 7:30 p.m. Dec. 6, Meydenbauer; 2 p.m. Eastlake
- Northern Lights — 2 p.m. Feb. 23, Eastlake; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27, Meydenbauer
- Mozart’s Great Mass in C Minor — 2 p.m. March 20, Benaroya Hall in Seattle
- Pictures at an Exhibition — 7:30 p.m. June 6, Meydenbauer; 2 p.m. Eastlake
Single-ticket prices for performances at the Eastlake Performing Arts Theater and the Meydenbauer Center are $20 for adults, $15 for seniors and students, and $15 for children, ages 10 and younger. All Benaroya Hall tickets are $30 per seat.
Season tickets are $90 for adults, $75 for seniors and students, and $30 for children.
Learn more by calling 206-517-7777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to SammamishSymphony.org.